Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and if you’ve so much as left your house, or even turned on your television or favorite radio station, you know that love is in the air. There are pink and red sparkly hearts decorations almost everywhere, romance movies on television in the evenings, and radios are streaming playlists of love songs to make your holiday the right amount of sweet and sexy. Tis the season to be in love.
Whether that love is super romantic or platonic; it is awesome to find someone you’re smitten with during this season and tell them why they’re so special. Be it a significant other, a friend, or anyone else that holds an important spot in your heart – having a Valentine is pretty sweet.
We decided to pick some perfect Valentines of our own and elaborate on what makes them such a great choice. Here are our picks for the best Valentines this year!
5 places for your perfect date
- His Vineyard – Stephen is part owner of Nocking Point Wines, which means that he has a very special vineyard of his own. Talk about a perfect date location.
- A Baseball game- Stephen LOVES Baseball, and whether you are a full-on sports person or not, Stephen would be sure to make sure that you have an AMAZING time.
- The Gym – Swolemates, anyone? Whether you are a cardio or free weight kind of girl, a ‘swole’ date with Stephen at the gym could make anyone swoon! (We know it certainly works with Felicity!)
- A Concert- Stephen loves good music, in fact, he talks about it all the time. We’re not necessarily saying that you need to go to the biggest and loudest concert out there; but a nice little hometown concert where you can cuddle on a blanket would be absolutely perfect.
- Moonlight Dinner Under the Stars – Stephen in a tux…. a nice bottle of wine on the table… candlelight….moonlight…some smooth music playing in the background… could it get any more perfect? Stephen is a true, chivalrous gentlemen also… so you know he will guarantee to make the night a night to remember!
4 of our Favorite Photos
3 songs for your Valentine’s Day playlist
- ‘Bad Boy’- Cascada
- ‘Hero’- Bonnie Tyler
- ‘Angel with a Shotgun’- The Cab
2 reasons Stephen is the best Valentine
- He lives every day like it is the last day, and he lives with no regrets! You can guarantee that he will make sure that your date night is one to remember!
- He’s an amazing heart, so you know that he will do anything he can do to make you smile and keep you safe!
1 perfect pick up line
- “Hey beautiful, when I’m not out there saving the city… I’m saving room for you in my heart,”
So fear not, if you’re without a beau this year, or even if you have one but acknowledge the room in your heart for some extra affection, Stephen is the perfect pick for your Valentine this year.
Julia recently published her first novel, titled; Anomic. She is currently co-authoring a novel called ‘Snow Falls’. She has a B.A in Communications with concentrations in Professional Writing and Public Relations. She is also in the United States Army Reserves as a Military Police Officer, and is currently in the process of going back to school for her Masters Degree in Business. When she isn’t writing, she is co-owner of a film production studio called ‘Valentine Productions LLC’ and she frequently spends her weekends acting in films, or being a stuntwoman.