Episode 209, “Je Suis Prest” will bring us just four episodes away from the end of Season 2. Translated from French, the episode title is “I Am Ready.” Fans of the books will recognize it as Jamie’s personal motto. Fans of the show will recognize it for facing the threat of battle. Here are the top 5 things that viewers are ready to see this week.
- How many troops Charles has managed to gather. After last episode’s successful recruiting mission, Jamie is leading quite the battalion to Charles. Will it be enough to change the outcome of the Battle of Culloden Moor?
- Some familiar faces. Colum MacKenzie made a reappearance last week, much to Jamie and Claire’s displeasure. Dougal MacKenzie is expected to show up this week, to aid in the training of Jamie’s new recruits. Murtagh and Wee Fergus are also expected to reappear, and hopefully with more screen time than they got last time around.
- Some new faces. The official episode synopsis says that viewers will be meeting a Mr. William Grey. He’ll be relaying important information to Charles, but is it good news or bad news in his hand?
- Lots and lots of battle preparations. There’s no doubt that the Highlanders are eager to defend their land, but how ready are they for the battle? Can they swing a sword and hold a formation, or do they need a firm hand to whip them into shape?
- Some more romance. Claire and Jamie’s relationship has been up and down the entire season, with new difficulties delivered each episode. They’re in a good place now that they’re back in Scotland, but will their happiness hold for two episodes in a row?
Outlander has yet to deliver a bad episode this season- even the building episodes have kept up the pace. Jamie is getting ready for battle, so viewers better get ready for an action-packed race to the finale. Episode 209, “Je Suis Prest” airs Saturday, June 4th at 9 pm/8 pm central. Catch up anytime on the Starz mobile app. Check back to FanFest.com for weekly episode previews and recaps.
Kade is often described as, “here just a minute ago” and can often be found just around the corner from where you’d expect. Approaching is not encouraged, unless you come with a strong wifi connection and a nice charcuterie board with gluten-free breads.