There are just two episodes left in Season 2, and so much to wrap up. With a time crunch like this, people are going to start getting desperate. Here are the 5 people who are facing their final shots at glory this episode.
- Colum MacKenzie. The Laird of the Mackenzie clan refused to send men to fight with the Jacobite army. Instead, he signed a peace treaty with Lord Lovell and left his nephew high and dry. The tables have turned now, though, and it’s Colum who needs help from Jamie. Will his past actions leave any room for mercy in Jamie’s heart?
- Prince Charles. It’s nearing the deciding battle of the Rebellion, and Charles knows it. He can’t afford any losses with as few men as he has, and the British are getting wise to the Jacobite’s tricks. The Bonnie Prince needs a decisive victory, and now, if he hopes to reclaim his father’s throne.
- Alex Randall. The younger brother of Black Jack is decidedly much more likable. That baby-faced soldier viewers met in France is back in Scotland, and in a whole heap of trouble. His and Mary’s storylines are once again interwoven, and it’s up to Alex to save the woman he loves.
- James Fraser. Jamie knows what Claire knows- that the Battle of Culloden does not end well for the Jacobites. He also knows that he may not be able to prevent the battle. This won’t stop him from trying though, in between his attempts to save Claire’s future as well.
- Claire Fraser. The burden of knowledge is a heavy one, and it rests squarely on Claire’s shoulders. She knows how the Battle of Culloden will end, but she can’t tell anyone how she knows. While Jamie attempts to steer the Prince’s mind away from Culloden, Claire is making her own preparations for her future. And not all of these are for life in the 1700s.
Episode 212, ‘The Hail Mary,’ airs Saturday June 25th at 9 pm/ 8 pm central on STARZ. Catch up anytime online or on the mobile app. Then, check back here to FanFest.com for full episode previews and reviews.
Kade is often described as, “here just a minute ago” and can often be found just around the corner from where you’d expect. Approaching is not encouraged, unless you come with a strong wifi connection and a nice charcuterie board with gluten-free breads.