The most highly-anticipated Marvel film of all time, Avengers: Infinity War, will be heading to homes this month on digital and next month on Blu-ray and DVD!
A film 10-years in the making, Avengers: Infinity War shattered box office records during its theatrical release surpassing the $2 billion mark at the global box office in just 48 days and, today, remains the fourth highest-grossing film of all time.
On July 31st, the film will be available to own on digital and on August 15th, it will be released on Blu-ray and DVD with over 2-hours worth of added bonus footage.
The bonus footage includes segments which Marvel fans won’t want to miss. As part of an exclusive feature attached to the digital download, fans will be treated to a 30-minute roundtable discussion with Marvel Cinematic Universe directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Jon Favreau, Joss Whedon, James Gunn, Ryan Coogler, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi. The Blu-ray and DVD home release contain several different editions of the film including 4K never-before-seen bonus materials and behind-the-scenes content. This only scratches the surface of the bonus content available with the home release of the biggest movie of all time.
Additionally, for those who wish to catch up on their MCU history, select retailers will also be offering bundled packages including Marvel’s The Avengers and Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Check out the brand new trailer for Avengers: Infinity War‘s at home release as well as a detailed list of bonus features below. Are you excited to own Marvel’s biggest film, 10-years in the making? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!
Bonus Features (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy – Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together
- The Mad Titan – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents
- Beyond the Battle: Titan – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Happy Knows Best – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request
- Hunt for the Mind Stone – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news
- A Father’s Choice – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone
- Gag Reel – Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics
- Audio Commentary by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
- A Directors’ Roundtable – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure
A karaoke obsessed, craft beer enthusiast and lover of all things pop culture, Denise enjoys all facets of entertainment from Broadway to box office blockbusters. In her spare time, she enjoys photography, concerts (lots and lots of concerts), volunteering, reading and playing with her rescue kitten, Samantha (who rescued who, right?).