Greetings, fellow nerdlings! Today, May 15 is National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day! We have discovered a list of locations that are offering cookie giveaways, discounts and freebies today on this deliciously sweet day!!
Here are few of the best deals on cookies of all types for National Cookie Day.
- Beggars Pizza: Loyalty club members get a free cookie with a purchase of $30 or more.
- Cheryl’s Cookies: Get up to 20 percent off cookies and other treats through May 14.
- Corso’s Cookies: Use coupon code oops29 to get a 16-cookie gift box for $29.99.
- Equestrian Collections: Orders over $99 come with a free Mrs. Pastures cookie stocking. No coupon code is needed.
- Insomnia Cookies: Purchase a dozen cookies and get three free cookies and three free brownies when you use coupon code Holiday09.
- McAlister’s Deli: You’ll get a free cookie when you sign up for the McAlister’s DeliGram e-club.
- Mrs. Field’s: Coupon code MDAY15 gets you 15 percent off sitewide through May 14.
- Oreo: Print this coupon to save 50 cents on any one box of Oreo Churros.
- Pacific Cookie Company: You don’t need a coupon code to get free shipping when you order three dozen or more cookies to the same address.
- Papa John’s: Use coupon code TXTSWEET to get a medium, three-topping pizza and a chocolate chip cookie for $12.
- Pizza Hut: Use coupon code UQ to get a free cookie with an $8 purchase.
- Promised Land Dairy: Print this coupon to save 55 cents on a quart, half gallon or two 14-ounce bottles of milk.
- Smiley Cookie: Mother’s Day is the day before Chocolate Chip Cookie Day, and Mother’s Day cookies are 20 percent off with coupon code MOM20.
- Snappy Tomato Pizza: Get a large two-topping pizza and a chocolate chip pizza cookie for $15. Use coupon code RESD15.
- The Great Cookie: Use coupon code 2017 to get $5 off your cookie purchase.
Mmmm just thinking about it has my mouth watering!! Be sure to get on some of these cookie deals today!!
Sources: MSN, GoBankingRates
Julia recently published her first novel, titled; Anomic. She is currently co-authoring a novel called ‘Snow Falls’. She has a B.A in Communications with concentrations in Professional Writing and Public Relations. She is also in the United States Army Reserves as a Military Police Officer, and is currently in the process of going back to school for her Masters Degree in Business. When she isn’t writing, she is co-owner of a film production studio called ‘Valentine Productions LLC’ and she frequently spends her weekends acting in films, or being a stuntwoman.