Pennywise is causing trouble once again in Derry. And if you were haunted and terrified by Pennywise’s appearance and constant meddling, I have bad news for you.
You can now own your very own Pennywise. Or to be more precise, you can own a 1/6 action figure of Pennywise. However, don’t be fooled by the term “action figure”. Hot Toys are the best in the business and they have produced a figure that captures Pennywise in all of his glory and madness.
Check out our first good look at Hot Toys’ upcoming collectible:
This new figure stands at 32.5cms and has 30 points of articulation giving the owner the ability to create a wide range of fun and memorable poses. Want Pennywise waving a decapitated hand? sure, go for it.
The figure comes with a bunch of accessories:
- Eleven interchangeable hands in white colored gloves, including:
– A pair of claw attacking hands
– One pair of grabbing hands
– One pair of fists
– One balloon holding right hand
– Four gesture hands
- One newly developed smiling head sculpt with authentic likeness of Bill Skarsgård
– One fanged head sculpt revealing layers of pointed teeth
- One red colored balloon
- A Pennywise Jack-in-the-Box (Pennywise doll is removable)
- A sculpted paper boat
- One skateboard
- One right severed arm
- Specially designed sewer grate diorama dynamic figure base with translucent water effect
You can head over to the Hot Toys website for a better look at the figure. You can also have a look at some of their other amazing products raging from Avengers: Endgame, Justice League, Star Wars and even John Wick.
Will you be brave enough to pick Pennywise up? Let us know what you think about this awesome action figure.
IT: Chapter Two is out in cinemas now! You can read our review of it right here!
James Lister is a University student in the UK, currently undertaking his Masters degree in Media & Communication. He has a strong passion for everything Marvel, DC, Star Wars, and Anime related.