It’s time to nut up or shut up because Zombieland: Double Tap is heading home for you to own! The sequel film 10 years in the making will be available on Digital just in time for Christmas on December 24th and will be released on 4K Ultra, Blu-ray and DVD on January 21st. Pre-order today!
The highly-anticipated sequel film reunites original castmembers Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, and Abigail Breslin. They are joined by some fresh faces including Rosario Dawson, Zoey Deutch, and Luke Wilson.
In Zombieland: Double Tap, Set Tallahassee (Harrelson), Columbus (Eisenberg), Little Rock (Breslin), and Wichita (Stone) are back working together as a well-oiled, zombie-killing machine with a new home in the now-vacant White House. These four slayers must face off against the many new kinds of zombies that have evolved since the first movie, as well as some new human survivors. But most of all, they have to face the growing pains of their own snarky, makeshift family.
Original director Ruben Fleischer also returns along with original writers Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese. Gavin Palone is also returning as producer with Wernick, Reese, Fleischer, Rebecca Rivo and David Bernard executive producing.
The home release of the film is locked and loaded with tons of bonus content including nine alternate and extended scenes, a hilarious blooper reel and more! Below, check out the trailer for the home release, as well as a special features preview and a full list of bonus content:
- Extended Bloopers & Outtakes
- Alternate & Extended Scenes
- “The Beast is Gone”: Tragedy falls upon Tallahassee.
- “Van Rides”: A vehicle says a lot about a person.
- “Would of Never Met”: Wichita and Columbus discuss what their lives would have been like if not for the zombie apocalypse.
- “In Bed”: Tallahassee’s still got it!
- “Breakfast at Babylon”: Cruelty-free breakfast and conversation.
- “Car Ride”: Road trips were made for family bonding.
- “Melting Gun”: Tallahassee says goodbye to another friend.
- “There’s a Party Tonight”: I don’t want to hang out with a bunch of hippies.
- “Alternate Proposal”: Love is the perfect mix of cool and uncool.
- “The Doppelgangers”: From stunts to special effects, this in-depth piece breaks down doppelgangers Flagstaff and Albuquerque and comes complete with interviews, demonstrations, and multiple cameras to snag all the action in their wild scenes.
- “The Rides of Zombieland”: From the Beast to Big Fat Death (and a hated Pontiac Trans Sport in between) this short focuses on the rides that get our main characters around Z-land.
- “Rules of Making a Zombie Film”: It takes a lot of rules and a lot of people to make a zombie film!
- “Making Babylon”: Explore the climactic third act location in the film known in Zombieland as Babylon. Part fortress, part freshman dormitory, Babylon is the safe-place for a generation of misguided peace-loving retro-hippies.
- “New Blood”: Rosario Dawson, Zoey Deutch, and Avan Jogia join our zombie-slaying cast.
- “Single Take Doppelganger Fight”: Ruben Fleischer shares the camera monitor during the Doppelganger fight sequence.
- Commentary with Director Ruben Fleischer
- “Zombieland Ad Council”
Grab some twinkies and settle in for the apocalypse. Zombieland: Double Tap hits Digital on December 24th and 4K Ultra, Blu-ray and DVD on January 21st.
A karaoke obsessed, craft beer enthusiast and lover of all things pop culture, Denise enjoys all facets of entertainment from Broadway to box office blockbusters. In her spare time, she enjoys photography, concerts (lots and lots of concerts), volunteering, reading and playing with her rescue kitten, Samantha (who rescued who, right?).