Dollhouse follows Marie, a once great detective, as she struggles to overcome her amnesia and investigate Dollhouse. Inside she’ll face off against deadly traps, disturbing entities and other threats as she navigates the Dollhouse searching for escape. Equipped with a flash that can stun enemies and the ability to see through her pursuer’s eyes, Marie must use quick thinking and all her investigative skills to escape the house.
Key features of Dollhouse include:
- Escaping your pursuer as you decipher the eerie story of your past in Singleplayer
- Customize and upgrade your character with 40+ Abilities and Passives
- Scan the environment and see through the eyes of your pursuer
- Investigate procedurally generated maps, no restart is the same
- Murder wisely in online Multiplayer where each player has a different target
- Play with 14 different Multiplayer characters, each featuring unique abilities
You can view Dollhouse’s story trailer below:
Are you a fan of first person horror games? Will you be checking out Dollhouse? Let us know in the comments!
Richard Allen is a freelance writer and contributing editor for various publications. When he’s not writing about video games on FanFest.com you can find him on Broadway World or in Graffiti Magazine. He can be contacted via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit his website at facebook.com/richardallenwrites