Disney Looking To Hire Manager Of NFT Business
Published on February 4th, 2022 | Updated on February 4th, 2022 | By FanFest
Disney is seeking a business development manager with NFT (Non-Fungible Tokens) expertise to lead the organization in the NFT sector.
Here is the job summary:
You’ll be a critical member of the Digital Experiences team as a Manager of Business Development, responsible for developing and ensuring execution of Disney’s Digital Experiences distribution plan, identifying and securing new revenue possibilities, and overseeing select partnerships in the technology sector.You’ll assist lead Disney’s efforts in the NFT sector, including monitoring the evolving market, developing category strategy, and working with key partners.
Here are the responsibilities:
- Provide economic responsibility for assigned categories and business segments (attaining and reviewing quarterly forecasts, establishing annual operating plan targets)
- Identify potential growth areas by category, franchise, and distribution, as well as new deals to close gaps.
- Analyze accounts, company performance, and growth goals that are consistent with segment objectives in order to develop new business prospects.
- On new agreements and renewals, negotiate financial details and other material terms.
- To optimize Disney’s business in each area, track and analyze category trends and market data to ensure that it achieves the greatest returns.
- Keep in touch with and assist committed licensees and partners.
- Internal and external presentations may be developed/collaborated on at this level.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to design line plans and assure that rights are maximized.
- Develop close ties with other Disney departments and teams; share and exchange best practices.
- Ensure that licensee items meet Disney’s standards and brand/property goals.
- Report to the Sr Manager, Business Development
The fundamental requirements are a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field, and five years of licensing and/or business development expertise. Knowledge of and passion for digital and NFT categories is also required. Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs is desirable.