Chris Hemsworth shared a chicken pasta bake recipe on Instagram. It looks delicious and easy to make. You can improve the fiber content of your pasta dish by adding vegetables and using wholemeal pasta.
In an Instagram post from August 11, the Thor actor showed that he cooked a smoky chicken tomato bake that was “delicious, quick, and easy.”
The recipe is from the actor’s wellness app Centr, takes about 45 minutes to make, and serves four.
View this post on Instagram
How to make the smoky chicken tomato pasta bake
- 7 ounces penne (or gluten free pasta)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups tomato passata
- 14 ounces pre-cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella, grated
- 2 sprigs of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and add penne. Cook according to directions or until al dente. Strain, toss with half the oil to make sure the pasta doesn’t stick together and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium deep pan, add remaining oil, onion, and garlic and cook until soft and translucent, about four minutes. Stir through paprika and oregano.
- Add vinegar and passata and continue to cook until all incorporated and combined.
- Stir through chicken, parmesan, and pasta and mix well.
- Place in a medium baking dish. Scatter over mozzarella and bake for 12 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes and scatter over fresh basil to serve.
Covering superheroes, anything dark, horror, and more! Lead writer for Fan Fest