Catherine: Full Body, the remastered and extended version of PS3 and Xbox 360’s 2011 cult-classic hit Catherine, has just released a gameplay demo on PSN.
This new demo allows players a taste of Catherine: Full Body‘s main story and a chance to get accustomed to the game’s interesting use of storytelling and puzzles. After experiencing the demo, you’ll be ready to embark on Vincent’s full journey on September 3rd, 2019.
Catherine: Full Body features:
- Improved visuals and gameplay, new music, and enhanced multiplayer options.
- New story paths and characters.
- The introduction of Rin, an amnesic woman, turning Vincent’s love triangle into a love square.
- Over a dozen new cut-scenes and cinematics detailing Vincent’s past and his new circumstances.
- 500 puzzles. More than twice the amount available in the original release.
- Remix Mode, which adds new blocks to levels, increasing their difficulty.
- Safety Mode, which will allows players to skip over any puzzle. You can now enjoy Vincent’s story without worrying about the challenge.
- The return of the original release’s entire voice cast: Troy Baker as Vincent, Lauren Bailey as Catherine, Michelle Ruff as Katherine, and Brianna Knickerbocker as newcomer Rin.
You can view the new “Decisions” trailer below:
There will be multiple versions of the game available, including a $79.99 Hearts Desire Premium Edition and a $59.99 Launch Edition. The Premium Edition contains a Sheep plush, Soundtrack CD, Hardcover Art Book, and a Metal Game Case. The Launch Edition will include just the Limited Edition Metal Game Case. Preorders are now open for both digital and physical editions of Catherine: Full Body.
You can check out a few newly-released screen shots below:
Were you a fan of the original Catherine? Will you be purchasing Catherine: Full Body? Let us know in the comments!
Richard Allen is a freelance writer and contributing editor for various publications. When he’s not writing about video games on FanFest.com you can find him on Broadway World or in Graffiti Magazine. He can be contacted via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can visit his website at facebook.com/richardallenwrites