FanFest

A truly fun experience!

Alec Baldwin Hands Over Phone to ‘Rust’ Shooting Investigators

Published on January 15th, 2022 | Updated on January 15th, 2022 | By FanFest

In October last year, cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was shot and killed by Mr Baldwin, 63, as he rehearsed drawing a prop gun on the set of the film Rust.

According to the Associated Press, a rep for Nichols confirmed that he had turned over his phone to authorities in New York near his home.

According to reports, the actor was not cooperating with police officials this week.

Juan Rios, a spokesperson for the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office, told the Los Angeles Times on Friday that authorities will collect data from the phone, such as text messages and voicemails, in their inquiry.

“But this matter isn’t about his phone, and there are no answers on his phone,” Mr Dyer said. “Alec did nothing wrong.”

While filming Rust, a cowboy film, actor Alec Baldwin was practicing drawing a prop gun when it went off. He has since denied that he “pulled the trigger.”

A lawsuit filed against Mr Baldwin claims that when he fatally shot Ms Hutchins, a screenplay did not require him to use a gun.

Mr Baldwin and the film’s producers were accused of “reckless” behavior by his attorneys, who labeled their conduct as “irresponsible.”

We will continue to provide updates on this story. What are your thoughts on Alec Baldwin handing over his phone? Let us know in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

SEEN ON

as seen on promo graphic

SEEN ON

as seen on promo graphic