It’s time to take a trip down memory lane to everyone’s favorite season of The Walking Dead…. Season 2 at the farm! That is everyone’s favorite season, right? I mean really, is there anything better than a meme of Lori not knowing where Carl is – or ten?
1. The ultimate sign you’re watching Season 2.
2. And he’s got the receipts so, check it.
4. And so the Lori memes begin…
5. And they never get old.
6. But only one is allowed to and not be hated by everyone.
7. Hey, he learned a lot delivering those pizzas.
8. I see it.
9. This land is your land, this land is Rick’s land.
10. T-Dog is so over Lori’s shit.
And I had to make a gif of this moment because it is just TOO GOOD.
11. The best part of the Apocalypse…for some.
12. Poor T-Dog.
13. And we’re back!
14. Not season 2 but it’s a classic.
15. The Grimes family, everyone!
16. But, still…the ammo???
17. Gotta love plot armor.
18. Man, F U, Dale. This crap is why you didn’t have plot armor.
19. And because you were a little creepy.
20. I always LOL when I think about the fact that those were the only clothes they could find for him.
21. The Ricktatorship strikes again.
22. When Dale’s big heart led to his biggest flaw.
23. You thought we were done with these?
24. Inshane in the Memshane.
25. The best part of rewatching The Walking Dead? Daryl’s complete overacting in almost every situation. The. Best.
26. Props to Sophia for using the classic tactic of being practically right in front of you the whole time!
27. The first rule of Rick jokes? Don’t stop him if you’ve heard it before.
28. Like, even the walkers were getting concerned.
29. And of course, this ol’ classic.
Having studied Media & Writing at James Madison University, I always knew that I wanted to do some type of creative writing, but being able to write about zombies, Starks, and superheroes on a daily basis for Fan Fest is my actual dream. While I probably shouldn’t be as proud as I am to be so similar to Nick Miller, I do hope to one day write my own “Pepperwood Chronicles’.