Celebrating Marvel’s 80th anniversary, Netmarble Corp have updated their mobile game, Marvel Future Fight. The update brings more Superheroes, new uniforms, giant boss raids, and improvements.
Netmarble Corp is delighted to announce that Wave, Marvel’s newest Filipina hero has joined the popular Superhero mobile game. Wave was first introduced in War of the Realms which saw Malekith invade nine of the ten realms.
Greg Pak and Gang-Hyuk Lim’s War of the Realms: New Agents of Atlas saw S.H.I.E.L.D agent Jimmy Woo assemble a brand new team to defend Asia from Malekith’s Dark Elves. Along with Shang Chi and Amadeus Cho, the Totally Awesome Hulk, the new hero Wave made her debut and joined the new team.
As announced at @sxsw, I'm thrilled to share the great @leinilyu's stunning design of WAVE, Marvel's new Filipino superhero! Gorgeous colors by @sunnygho! She'll appear for the first time in WAR OF THE REALMS: NEW AGENTS OF ATLAS #1 in May, with art by Gang-Hyuk Lim! pic.twitter.com/cZhwXbQ1FG
— Greg Pak (@gregpak) March 9, 2019
Other additions and Improvements:
- The Fantastic Four- Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and The Thing will receive brand new Future Foundation uniforms.
- The classic version of Namor is now available
- The modern version of Silver Surfer is now available
- Galactus is now available to fight in the all-new Giant Boss Raid.
- Tier 3 character upgrades and new Ultimate Skills are available for the Super Hero Namor.
- Namor, Silver Surfer, and Wave’s ‘Realize Potential’ feature is now unlocked.
- Agents can now amplify their Type Enhancement Kit to achieve higher ranks and when Agents enhance Types they will only use the Type Enhancement Kit and Gold.
- Active Agents can now earn rewards by viewing the Facebook Live Streams for MARVEL Future Fight.
Will you be joining the fight?
For more information, please visithttp://marvelfuturefight.netmarble.com.