Axis Replay in Atlanta, Georgia is hosting a Fortnite tournament to benefit pediatric cancer research!
The event info is as follows-
Participate in a friendly video game tournament, combine the power of the esports community to raise awareness and contribute to pediatric cancer research.
The goal is to raise money for the American Cancer Society, pediatric cancer research and the GameChangers Charity.
- Teams of 2 or 4 will compete against each other in a video game tournament series.
- Points will be scored and awarded in-game.
- The Top 3 teams will compete in a Final Series match
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Donate $20 to participate.
- Play on August 10th from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- Participants are also welcome to bring their own PCs & peripherals! #BYOC
- Challengers play against each other in a streamed Fortnite bracket.
- Challenger with the highest score after 3 matches will be crowned the champion!
If you want to look into the event or get a ticket, just click here.
Axis Replay is a 12,000 square foot entertainment and gaming facility across from the Krog Street Market In Atlanta, Georgia. They specialize in different gaming events and esports. And not only that, Axis Replay is open daily and has many different memberships to take advantage of! Axis Replay has everything from PC, to Console, to VR, and Tabletop games. They host different esports camps, game launches, and product demos.
The list of partnerships is impressive. They are working with the likes of Skillshot, Monster Energy, Scuf Gaming, KontrolFreek, and Hi-Rez Studios. Skillshot announced an eSports Summit for 2019 at a recent event at Axis Replay. You can find information for the event, which will take place in Atlanta, here.
If you have an interest in the #GamersBeatCancer event and have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can reach out to them on social media, Twitter @AxisReplay or search Axis Replay on Facebook.
Want to read even more gaming news? Check out our other articles and reviews on all things gaming HERE.