‘Star Wars’: You can Build a Porg out of Legos
If adopting a fluffy or animatronic Porg toy wasn’t enough, now you will be able to build your own Porg out of LEGOs.
The Star Wars 75230 Porg set has officially been revealed by LEGO. With it, you get everything you need to build a Porg! It’s a life-sized version of the bird-hybrid from Ahch-To. We love porgs, and this would be a perfect decoration piece if you aren’t into the whole plush thing.
The 811 piece set comes with a mouth which moves and flapping wings that activate when you push the tail. His mouth reminds us a bit of a Muppet.
Here are the key elements of the set listed:
- Features authentic detailing, an opening mouth and flapping wings.
- Also includes a display stand with decorative fact plaque and an extra porg mini build.
- Porg without stand stands over 7” (19cm) high.
- Display stand measures approx. 2” (6cm) high and 1” (3cm) deep, and over 4” (11cm) wide.
- Relive fun porg adventures from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
The set will be available at midnight on October 1st for $69.99 on Shop.LEGO.com.