It may seem hard to believe but Step Brothers actually turned 10 this past week. The 2008 comedy starred Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly as Brennan Huff and Dale Doback, two infantilized 40-year-olds still living at home and forced to become roommates when their parents get married. Looking back, Step Brothers is probably one of the best comedies to come out of the decade and thanks to its cult following still remains one of the most quotable movies of all time. While it was impossible to pick, we narrowed down 15 of the movie’s most iconic moments that never get old. Check ’em out below!
15. When they shared their brilliant taste in television:
14. And threw quite the colorful tantrum:
13. When Brennan really committed to his beliefs:
12. And Dale taught us the value of a solid comeback:
11. Oh, and a threat as well:
10. Always dress for success and bring a wingman:
9. The fantasy scene:
8. When they made this fabulous argument for bunk beds:
7. One word: Nicknames.
6. When Dale tried to describe Brennan’s signing
5. And gave us this true standout:
4. When they introduced Derek’s family and in the most phenomenal of ways.
3. And gave us this gem, which can be used interchangeably with “I’m on a Boat!!” every time you find yourself on said vessel:
2. The quote to end all quotes:
1. And, of course, the most iconic one of them all:
What’s your favorite Step Brothers moment?