Fan Fest Valentine: Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and if you’ve so much as left your house, or even turned on your television or favorite radio station, you know that love is in the air. There are pink and red sparkly hearts decorations almost everywhere, romance movies on television in the evenings, and radios are streaming playlists of love songs to make your holiday the right amount of sweet and sexy. Tis the season to be in love.
Whether that love is super romantic or platonic; it is awesome to find someone you’re smitten with during this season and tell them why they’re so special. Be it a significant other, a friend, or anyone else that holds an important spot in your heart – having a Valentine is pretty sweet.
We decided to pick some perfect Valentines of our own and elaborate on what makes them such a great choice. Here are our picks for the best Valentines this year!
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
5 places for your perfect date
- His farm – Jeffrey’s own house would be a perfect date location. You could do the whole picnic thing with a nice bottle of wine.
- Backroads – you could hop on Jeffrey’s bike and spend the day traveling, stopping to catch some gorgeous scenery along the way.
- Starbucks – so maybe it’s just because one of our favorite photos of Jeffrey is of him holding a Starbucks cup, but, we think it would make a cute stop on a Valentine’s Day date with him.
- A beer garden – going to an alcohol tasting of any kind with Jeffrey would be awesome, but a beer garden seems to fit his personality best. You can sample some awesome drinks and get to spend time with him in a chill setting – no better day than that.
- A museum – he seems like the kind of guy that can enjoy a good history or art museum. We’d like to go to either with him honestly.
4 of our favorite photos
3 songs for your Valentine’s Day Playlist
- ‘Sharp Dressed Man’ – ZZ Top
- ‘Best of my Love’ – The Eagles
- ‘That’s What I Like’ – Bruno Mars (Don’t judge us, just enjoy it)
2 reasons that Jeffrey is the best Valentine
- He may play an evil character on The Walking Dead, but he’s sweet as candy in real life. In fact, Jeffrey (along with Paul Rudd and another patron) co-own Samuels Sweet Shoppe after the store’s owner passed away.
- His laugh is contagious and he’s always smiling, he’d make sure you felt like you were on top of the world all day.
1 perfect pickup line
- ‘Feel my shirt, you know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.’
So fear not, if you’re without a beau this year, or even if you have one but acknowledge the room in your heart for some extra affection, Jeffrey is the perfect pick for your Valentine this year.