Selena Gomez is having a great year. Her new show 13 Reasons Why was a total hit on Netflix, she’s releasing awesome new songs left and right including “Bad Liar” and the newly released “Fetish” and she’s got an equally fun and successful new boyfriend in The Weeknd.
Yesterday Selena took to Twitter for a Q&A while doing a #StreamWithSelena and gave her fans some fun insights that maybe they didn’t know about her. Here are some of the things we learned!
1. Spirit Animal?
My little sister Gracie. She’s 4 and cooler than me.
2. Going out at night or staying at home?
Depends on my mood.
3. How do you stay positive when everything is falling apart?
Remind myself what I stand for.
4. Favorite thing to do with friends?
Eat and talk about everything and nothing.
5. If you have to choose over candy or chocolate. What would you choose?
6. Who is your biggest inspiration when creating music?
My experiences, people just help pull it out of me.
7. Favorite Disney movie?
Alice in Wonderland
8. If you could be fluent in a new language what would it be?
Spanish would be my top, but then French.
9. What is one piece of advice you live by?
Treat others how you wish to be treated.
10.Favorite childhood movie?
The Wizard of Oz or Sixteen Candles
11. Planning on coming to Texas?
I’ll always go home. It’s where my heart is.
12. If you could describe your new album with a color, which color would it be?
A deep blue.
13. Stevie Nicks has you on her playlist! How does that feel?
Are you serious?!!!! I was literally just listening to her yesterday. She’s SUCH a legend.
14. Is there a book that you read lately that you found particularly meaningful?
A Heart Like His
15. Worst food you’ve ever tasted?
A Quail egg
16. How was it to make Fetish?
It was so much fun. I was in a room full of boys. They were all on their phones.
17. What was your favorite part about working with Kygo? and would you do it again?
I like feeling like I’m creating a whole new sound each time I collaborate. Kygo’s sound is so unique, I loved being a part of it.
18. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
I like “Wild Thoughts” with Rihanna
19. Dream collaboration?
20. Which character from bad liar movie was your favorite to act? And why?
Probably the mom character! It was such a twist at the end, I love how it all came together.
Having studied Media & Writing at James Madison University, I always knew that I wanted to do some type of creative writing, but being able to write about zombies, Starks, and superheroes on a daily basis for Fan Fest is my actual dream. While I probably shouldn’t be as proud as I am to be so similar to Nick Miller, I do hope to one day write my own “Pepperwood Chronicles’.