1. When they were dressed to the nines with their fearless leader Selena Gomez
2. When some of the gang went out to the bar and looked *fire*
3. When Michele and Steven had some fun in the park.
4. This IRL bromance.
5. When Michele crashed guy’s night.
6. When the crew hit up a baseball game and you wish you could have been there too.
7. When Devin Druid praised his cast and it made you love them even more.
8. When they made you feel better about always making your friends “take a funny one”
9. When they joined Devin’s family game night and you realized that they really do consider themselves “framly”.
10. When Selena, Tommy, and Alisha all got matching tattoos with a beautiful meaning.
11. When they looked like they were about to drop an album instead of an amazing TV series.
12. When Katherine and Dylan looked adorable as ever in Berlin.
13. Lastly, when Christian spread the love for the whole cast & crew.
Having studied Media & Writing at James Madison University, I always knew that I wanted to do some type of creative writing, but being able to write about zombies, Starks, and superheroes on a daily basis for Fan Fest is my actual dream. While I probably shouldn’t be as proud as I am to be so similar to Nick Miller, I do hope to one day write my own “Pepperwood Chronicles’.