Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and if you’ve so much as left your house, or even turned on your television or favorite radio station, you know that love is in the air. There are pink and red sparkly hearts decorations almost everywhere, romance movies on television in the evenings, and radios are streaming playlists of love songs to make your holiday the right amount of sweet and sexy. Tis the season to be in love.
Whether that love is super romantic or platonic; it is awesome to find someone you’re smitten with during this season and tell them why they’re so special. Be it a significant other, a friend, or anyone else that holds an important spot in your heart – having a Valentine is pretty sweet.
We decided to pick some perfect Valentines of our own and elaborate on what makes them such a great choice. Here are our picks for the best Valentines this year!
5 places for your perfect date
- Disney World – don’t ask us why, but going to Disney with Sebastian would be the coolest thing ever.
- The beach – we imagine a day in the sun with Sebastian would be perfect, and we can picture it involving a pick-up game of soccer too.
- A concert – Sebastian would be the perfect date for a concert. You’d be in the general admission floor section and be dancing the entire time.
- A road trip – so maybe it’s not a place specifically, but you could totally rent a little chalet on the beach or in the mountains and instead of flying, drive instead. He’d make the best road trip partner.
- An amusement park – he’s a bit fearless, so going to an amusement park would be a lot of fun with Sebastian.
4 of our favorite photos
3 songs for your Valentine’s Day playlist
- ‘Sex on Fire’ Kings of Leon
- ‘Love, Interruption’ Jack White
- ‘I Can’t Quit You Baby’ Led Zeppelin
2 reasons Sebastian is the best valentine
- He’d be with you always. “The thing is, you don’t have to. I’m with you ’til the end of the line, pal.”
- Sebastian looks like he’d be the most fun guy to hang out with. You could do anything or go anywhere with him and have a good time. Plus, he likes to make the people around him smile, so you’d be in high spirits all evening.
1 perfect pickup line
- “There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.”
So fear not, if you’re without a beau this year, or even if you have one but acknowledge the room in your heart for some extra affection, Sebastian is the perfect pick for your Valentine this year.