Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and if you’ve so much as left your house, or even turned on your television or favorite radio station, you know that love is in the air. There are pink and red sparkly hearts decorations almost everywhere, romance movies on television in the evenings, and radios are streaming playlists of love songs to make your holiday the right amount of sweet and sexy. Tis the season to be in love.
Whether that love is super romantic or platonic; it is awesome to find someone you’re smitten with during this season and tell them why they’re so special. Be it a significant other, a friend, or anyone else that holds an important spot in your heart – having a Valentine is pretty sweet.
We decided to pick some perfect Valentines of our own and elaborate on what makes them such a great choice. Here are our picks for the best Valentines this year!
5 places for your perfect date
- The open road – you could hop on Norman’s bike and go anywhere together and have a good time
- A photography exhibit – Norman not only photographs well, he likes taking them and looking at them too. You could go to an exhibit with Norman and check out the art (both beside you and on display)
- A hole in the wall bar – you’d share drinks, maybe even play some silly bar trivia, and cross your fingers for darts or a pool table. You could laugh at how good (or, in our case) bad you are as you play.
- A concert – this is a give in, but everyone loves music. There’s nothing like experiencing it live, and we think Norman would be awesome to go to a show with.
- An animal shelter – you two could spend a day with some animals in need of a little extra TLC, seriously, can you imagine how cute that afternoon would be?
4 of our favorite photos
3 songs for your Valentine’s Day playlist
- ‘Love My Way’ – The Psychedelic Furs
- ‘How Do I Get You Alone’ – Heart
- ‘Legs’ – ZZ Top
2 reasons Norman is the best Valentine
- He’d always make sure you were drinking the best alcohol. “Ain’t gonna have your first drink be no damn Peach Schnapps”.
- He’s got the best heart, so he’d clearly do whatever he could to make you smile. Plus, if you asked nicely he’d probably bring EITD along and there’s nothing cuter than Norman and his cat.
1 perfect pick up line
- “Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.”
So fear not, if you’re without a beau this year, or even if you have one but acknowledge the room in your heart for some extra affection, Norman is the perfect pick for your Valentine this year.