It’s hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner and if you’re like me you have barely even started Christmas shopping yet. Oftentimes the most well-received gifts that I give to my friends or my sister are TV related gifts. So, I put together a list of some unique ideas to give to that person who never stops quoting The Office or Friends. Or that friend who just started Parks and Recreation or How I met Your Mother on Netflix.
Take a look at some of the ideas below and get shopping! Be sure to check out our list of gifts to get a Stranger Things fan as well.
‘The Office’ Lover
- Who says you have to be a boss to have a boss mug? P.S. “World’s Best Boss” is printed on the other side. Dunder Mifflin/World’s Best Boss Mug – $13
- A little pricier but it’s a classic and will liven up any desk at work! Dwight Schrute Bobblehead – $40
- A unique way to bring Dunder Mifflin into your home or office. Print of the Dunder Mifflin Floor Plan – $20+
- Anyone can get a Dunder Mifflin shirt…but can they get a Threat Level Midnight shirt? Threat Level Midnight Shirt – $22
- Liven up the door to your office or the wall of your cube with this nostalgic sign. The Office Sign – $25
The “Parks & Recreation” Fan
- I got this for a friend once and it looks amazing in her kitchen! Tom Haverford’s Guide to Food Nicknames Sign – $50
- Everyone needs this friendly reminder. Work is Always Third Print – $10
The ‘Friends’ Fanatic
- Give this to your apartment dwelling Friends fan to put around their peephole! Door Peephole Frame – $20
- They make all sorts of custom candles. I’m sure they could replace ‘sister’ with another name if you wanted! Sister Candle – $23
- Never stop quoting Friends….never. Set of quotable coasters – $16
- A classic. Central Perk Mug – $14
- Wine + Friends? Can’t beat that combination. Wine Glasses with Quotes – $13
The ‘How I Met Your Mother’ People
- I loved this because it’s a combination of two HIMYM jokes in one! And its simplistic style would look great in any room. Legendary Blue Horn Pillow – $20
- Want to bring a bottle of wine to a HIMYM fan’s Holiday Party? Pop this label on the bottle and you’ve got your gift all ready to go! Personalized Glenn McKenna Label – $5
- This print is super cute and isn’t obvious about being a HIMYM callback. The real fans will definitely get it when they see it on your wall though. Umbrella/NYC Skyline Print – $12
- A good bathroom or coffee table book! The Bro Code – $9
- I have a pair of these and let me tell you they are super cute and I always get a Ted Mosby mention whenever I have them on. “Pulling them off” – Ted Mosby Boots – $33
Happy Holidays FanFest readers!!!